Are you new here?
Here are a handful of my most popular blog posts that are a good place to start if you just wandered in here by accident and you’re like, “Who is this girl?”
- This one is my most popular post ever – it’s a live-blog of the Olympic Opening Ceremonies in Sochi. (If you can’t get enough, here’s my live-blog of the Olympic Opening Ceremonies in London. And if people being snarky about television is something you enjoy, here are all the things I’ve live-blogged lately)
- This one is my second most popular post ever, which shows you where people’s priorities are. It’s a story about the time I was stalked by an internet crazy for being gay and Catholic and how awesome everyone in my life was when it happened.
- This is my greatest contribution to mankind, the game known as “Hell Triathlon.”
- This one is known to insiders as “The Pink Bookshelf Story.
- This one is called “The Liev Schreiber Incident.”
- This is a story about writing a play in 20 minutes for Portland Center Stage’s JAW Festival kickoff (and, bonus, the play is included at the bottom of the post.)
- This one is an etymology geek-out on the origins of the word “playwright” (seriously, don’t you wonder why it’s not “playwrite”? Read here and find out why)